Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Develop, implement and be accountable for product marketing plans which optimize profitability, market share and revenue growth in the short and long term.
Major Accountabilities :
- Develop an effective marketing plan in line with MPH (Marketing Powerhouse) standards and business unit strategy.
- Develop, implement and adapt the tactical plan in with corporate strategic product objectives.
- Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other key people and the achievement of product objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers to support current and future product objectives.
- Be recognized as the “Product Champion” by developing and continuously updating knowledge and therapy, product and market.
- Monitor and control product performance and adjust plan accordingly.
- Anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product.
- Propose accurate Market Share / Market Share Growth grids for individual products.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work describe herein.
- Closely coordinate with Sales to ensure implementation of the Brand strategy.
KPIs within identified units -
- Sales vs Budget.
- Budget management (Expense, A&P).
- Brand awareness with target doctors.
- Quality of relationship with Key opinion leaders.
- Maintain relationship with Key opinion leaders (MYKOL update).
- Quality of product sales forecasting (degree of accuracy of forecast market share / market share growth).
- Inventory of stock level not to exceed target limits.
- Knowledge level of the company’s and competitors’ products.
- Consistency and adherence to detailing message.
- Cost effectiveness of marketing resource (ROI).
- Local implementation of Global Product Plans.
- Integration of medical / regulatory input into product plans.
- Ensuring adequate / competitive pricing in liaison with BU Head and CPO Head.
- University degree in Science (preferably in Pharmacy or Medicine) or degree in Business Marketing.
- Knowledge Expertise.
- Marketing Planning.
- Marketing / Promotion Mix & Implementation.
- Sales Force & Customer Dynamics
- Market Analytics.
- Product Launches.
Shared Values and Behaviours -
- Results Driven.
- Customer / Quality Focused.
- Innovation / Creativity.
- Fast / Action-Oriented / Initiative / Simplicity.
- Empowerment / Accountability.
- Commitment / Self-discipline.
- Mutual Respect / Candor / Trust / Integrity / Loyalty.
- Open Communication / Collaboration / Compassion.