Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Location : Kātkumbh, Pune India
- Job Purpose and Impact
- The Production and Material Requirements Planner I, will help conduct master planning, material requirements planning and production planning for a team assigned to a group of production locations. In this role, you will support setting goals and objectives that ensure overall integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs.
- Help analyze plant capacity and production requisition data to resolve imbalances between manufacturing plans and required resources.
- Help maintain data relevant to master production, production scheduling and material requirements planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner to support integrated business planning.
- Contribute to a master production plan, material requirements plan and production schedule to support integrated business plan.
- Participate in setting master production, production schedules and material requirements planning metrics targets.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with exposure in Production scheduling & Material Management
- Experience of 2 years in SAP - MRP module