Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
As a Project Manager, you will work in close partnership and under the supervision of the Country Managing Director in order lead and implement key strategic projects across business divisions.
- Ensure targets are met in the most cost-effective, timely manner possible in line with required quality standards.
- Manage and promote the project in line with a specific concept or objectives
- Submit project-management scenarios to the Pilot Committee for arbitration
- Based on the chosen scenario, define the project implementation strategy and relevant processes (project scope, planning, organization, resources and skills, associated risks, etc.)
- Coordinate the operational phase of the project by ensuring implementation in line with strategic goals
- Prioritize and arbitrate for operational decisions
- Act as an enabler and ensure project participants work together effectively
- Define indicators and management charts for project follow-up
- Ensure overall project communications: meetings, presentations, press, reporting, management chart, etc.
- Fosters dialogue with the business and brands to transform innovation into big market opportunities
- Promotes collaboration among functions to ensure collective performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in developing platforms for internal processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills