About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- Manage and lead a team of enterprise data lake contributors consisting of data engineers and developers.
- Hire and build the best engineering team, define the vision of the team.
- Own end-to-end data lake solution from analysis to implementation.
- Oversee the design and development of enterprise level datalake solutions.
- Review existing business process and and drive to adhere industry standard and best practices.
- Mentor and foster growth within the team and.
- Drive excellence in engineering and operations agility.
- Deliver data lake releases and partner with product owners, key stakeholders, report and application teams.
- Lead the data engineering automation, governance and roadmap,
- Expert in designing and implementing of enterprise level data solutions within cloud environment (preferably in Azure).
- Expert in analyzing, designing of relational and data warehouse solutions.
- 5+ years of engineering and resource management experience.
- Proficient in data engineering with Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks.
- Proficient with Power BI, Azure Analytics Services
- Experience with working with business stakeholders, requirements & use case analysis.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with creative problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Azure Data Engineer certification a plus.
- Experience with tax and accounting domain a plus.