Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- Effectively collaborate within a product-focused Scrum agile development team to:
- Deliver world-class healthcare technology products of the highest quality utilizing agile engineering and DevOps practices.
- Define, design, estimate, and plan user stories.
- Apply technical and customer service skills to solve client problems and assist with high profile product implementations.
- Systematically troubleshoot production issues and deliver timely resolutions.
- Continuously improve self, team, and the larger organization, as well as the technology products and the processes for delivering and supporting those products.
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 5+ years of experience writing high-quality, well-tested code, especially in Java.
- 3+ years of experience using Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring JPA).
- 3+ years of experience with SQL performance tuning/application optimization/troubleshoot and recommend improvements.
- 2+ years of experience with Azure or Docker/Kubernetes.
- Proficient in creating an object-oriented design and applying software patterns.
- Proficient in mentoring other software engineers.
- Proficient with agile engineering practices such as CI/CD, TDD, pair programming, code reviews, etc.
- Proficient with REST web services and web applications.
- Open to working in both Java and C#.
- Experience with enterprise application technologies (e.g. Java EE, Spring, or .Net).
- Proficient on the command-line and with writing shell scripts.
- Ability to collaborate well on a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of cloud technology (e.g. AWS, Azure, Docker, or Kubernetes).
- Experience with content and data pipelines.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Experience with Windows and Linux.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, and Oracle databases.
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting database stored procedures.
- Experience with SQL performance tuning.
- Experience with web UI technologies (e.g. Bootstrap, JQuery, or React).