Our Client operates in the Oil and Energy industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
As the successful candidate you will be required to perform the following:
- Fabricate and connect different size of instrument tubings and fittings.
- Utilize different types of hand-held field communicator (TREX, Rosemount Configurator and Honeywell MC Toolkit Configurator) and other instrument test equipment.
- Perform maintenance for the instrumentation attached to pumps, turbines and compressors
- You must have a minimum of eight years’ experience as a field instrument tech in refining & NGL plants and or petrochemical industries.
- You must have a full understanding and adherence of all work permit type requirements.
- You must have a full understanding of all industrial field instrument principle of operation, types and applications.
- You must also have a full understanding of related Instrument Loop Diagram (ILD), Piping and Instrument Diagram (P&ID), Instrument Specification Sheet (ISS) cause and effect, and other related drawing for Instrumentation.
- You should have the ability to measure and convert field instrument signal.
- You should have Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in the field of Instrumentation.
- You should be fully skilled to perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting with the below list of field instruments;
- configuration and maintenance of different model of Smart Transmitter (HART, Fieldbus and Honeywell Digital Transmitter)
- diagnose and calibrate GWR Level transmitter (Magnetrol, Rosemount, Endress Houser and VEGA) Different model of Displacer type Level Transmitter smart and analog.
- diagnose and calibrate, repair and replace control valve and positioner (Masoneilan, Fisher, valtek, METSO, FLOWSERVE, LCP100)
- Test and repair Solenoid valve, Pneumatic relay, Boosters and regulators.
- Instal, adjust and maintain of probes and approximators.
- Maintain and replace deferent model of furnace heater flame scanner.