About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Grow, acquire & maintain, sales and support to both existing and new accounts (develop) within designated territory with end-to-end ownership
- Focus on major accounts and other new Tier 1 & 2 Operators/ISPs
- Preparing and managing (meeting) the Budget/Forecast/AR Aging/ Collections, for the designated territory, update the same on rolling basis, as and when required, on regular & timely basis
- Creatively find ways to address customer needs & challenges by exercising responsibility, authority, and accountability, for the region.
- Provide market intelligence updates on a monthly base
- Develop product positioning and brand messaging that differentiates PPC to its competition with offering of valued proposition
- Evaluate competition analysis and alternative offerings to differentiate our edge and USPs.
- Provide guidelines to solidify product core messaging & structuring, and packaging for highly compelling client facing presentations and collateral
- Develop case studies to address highly strategic sales situations
- Capture sales feedback on what works and doesn’t and use that feedback to improve on growth and meeting monthly, quarterly & yearly objectives
- Maintain effective customer relationships, especially at Middle & Top Management, through timely, professional, courteous, and accurate responses
- Must be a subject matter expert in the product line and industry, able to provide technical training and support to customers as and when required
- Serving as a representative at trade activities within assigned territory, including trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Provide information/clarification/assistance to the manager in timely manner, pertaining to product feedback, training, customer concerns, competitive information, budgetary
- variances, new prospects, and territory progress against goals & objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum (Preference: BE/B Tech (Electronics & Communications)), and master’s degree
- Experience-15 Years with minimum 5-7 years in the specific Broadband & FTTX industry, especially in the designated territory
- Mandatory technical knowledge of the network and impacts on network quality and performance from FTTX actives & passives
- Proven track record of success in exceeding sales objectives
- Ability and willingness to travel 70% of the time in designated region.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Team player with the ability to work closely with cross functional organization
- Successful incumbent should have a competitive nature, a drive for success and clear vision of future career goals
- Languages to known: Possess ability to communicate in English