About our client
Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
- Drive Retail IT operations program across NA & SAPMENA in accord with Retail strategy under the supervision of NA & SAPMENA Retail IT Operations manager, in collaboration with global, zone, and local teams.
- Liaise with market retail IT and BPO to maintain and enhance the retail business operation
- Visualize operation & business KPIs with a strategic view to rationalize & calibrate team’s priority on an on-going basis
- Manage external vendor relations and contracts to sustain system operations
- Manage integrations of retail solutions in the group system landscape, in collaboration with global, zone, and local teams
- Orchestrate incident management, service request, demand process, and crisis management of Retail IT solutions
- Support project planning & execution by evaluating operational/functional impacts by enhancements and change requests
- Manage enhancement solution delivery and apply/scale best practices to support the business growth in the region
- Build solid business relationship with Retail team.
- Bridge business and IT to support retail growth
- Collaborate with various NA & SAPMENA Zone IT teams to deliver business value on cross-domain activities
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Work Experience: 8-10 years in operations management, system operation support and maintenance experience
- Strong system operation support and maintenance experience
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and technical mind to review requests and balance short and long-term approaches to address needs.
- Strong vendor management skills to drive execution excellence
- Strong project management skills in demand planning and follow through from initiation to project closure
- Strong sense of responsibility to fully own retail IT operation
- "Can-do” attitude to drive results
- Collaboration at the heart of working style
- Self-starter with high level of autonomy
- Retail POS experience is an advantage.
- Experience on clienteling and conversational commerce is a plus.
- ITIL certification is an advantage.
- ServiceNow experience is an asset.
- Basic networking, EDBMS/SQL, REST API, PowerShell script etc
- Proven project management experience.
- Scrum Master qualification is an asset.
- Knowledge of retail business processes is highly preferred. Cosmetic/Beauty industry is a plus.