About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- The New Business Development Representative the clients health & learning business unit, Research and Practice will have the primary responsibility for developing new business opportunities and driving profitable sales growth in the clinical and academic markets in the UK & Ireland.
- This role sells a range of products and technology solutions to institutional accounts, gaining market share by developing new and existing accounts in coordination with the local account manager.
- Maximise revenue by selling solutions into new and existing accounts.
- Develop solid, strategic relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts at the account level and at the department level.
- Create and execute on strategic account plans to develop a healthy pipeline and deliver maximum revenue potential; gather and analyse data to prioritise accounts and focus on accounts with the most opportunity and highest propensity to buy, while nurturing and developing other accounts for future sales.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders in Field Sales, Inside Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Customer and Technology Support to ensure effective hand-offs and promote high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop opportunities, advance opportunities through the stages, prepare and deliver proposals, manage objections, negotiate for maximum profit, obtain appropriate approvals, and provide information to customers regarding terms of sales in coordination with the sales account manager.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the region and projecting expected sales volumes and profit.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Participate in and present at trade shows, conferences, and sales meetings; run client open days.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of on-quota, B2B digital solutions sales experience.
- Selling Software as a Service (SaaS) experience.
- MS Office; Intermediate level experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experienced CRM user, encompassing all the different processes a business uses to track, manage and maintain relationships with its contacts.
- Excellent consultative sales skills with a proven track record of success
- Effective communication skills, analytical skills, and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills