Our client is a neutral, independent third party, who tests, accompanies, develops, promotes and certifies products, plants, processes and management systems as well as services based on legal requirements and other relevant performance benchmarks and standards. In addition, it qualifies specialists and trains people for numerous companies and areas of business and life.
Their greatest capital is based on over 20,000 clever minds: concentrated knowledge. It is their enormous pool of experience from which the people create exceptional substance and inspiration for their meaningful work.
- Responsible for the generation of order income and revenue from new and existing large and medium customers mainly through customer visits or industry events.
- Responsible for a region/area, portfolio, or a cluster of customers as defined in the sales plan.
- Meets and exceeds sales targets: generation of order income and revenue from new and existing large and medium customers as defined in the sales plan.
- Develops and maintains a customer focus list (together with Area Sales Manager) by proposing focus customers and business opportunities based on marketing leads, own opportunities, certificate expiry lists, market knowledge, etc.
- Identifies solutions for customer needs, if necessary with the involvement of Subject Matter Experts.
- Generates new leads and converts assigned sales leads generated by e.g. marketing or other channels.
- Executes customer visits and/or visits of industry events.
- Acquires new customers.
- Maintains/grows customer loyalty and ring-fences critical business through regular customer interaction and visits.
- Maintains positive relationships with existing customers to up-sell the service portfolio.
- Recovers lost customers.
- Documents all activities in the relevant IT tools (e.g., Salesforce.com).
- Responsible for the on-time delivery, quality, and follow-up of the quotation according to customer needs.
- Follows up on quotations with the customer (can be delegated to sales support).
- Conducts the final negotiation of quotation and contracts with the customer in collaboration with relevant stakeholders/P&L responsible persons and in line with company requirements.
- Supports in the cash collection of unpaid/overdue invoices for the customers for which (s)he is responsible.
- Contact for cross-BF (Business Function)/cross-BS (Business Stream) inquiries from other Sales colleagues.
- Monitors market and competitors.
- Conducts sales analytics in the area of responsibility.
- Participates in regular sales reviews with the disciplinary Supervisor.
- Supports the Area Sales Manager in defining the yearly sales plan.
- University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Or University Degree in the field of activity or related field of study.
Experience & further Qualifications
- Good knowledge in English (B1 Intermediate), fluent in area language, further language welcome but not required.
- User knowledge in MS Office, Salesforce.com.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Consultative Sales: Pronounced technical comprehension in the field/related area "Standard"
- Pronounced ability for self-motivation
- Ability to meet deadlines without supervision.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills "Consultative Sales".
- Pronounced ability for self-motivation.
- Ability to meet deadlines without supervision
- Excellent consultative/solution selling and negotiation skills
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Professional "Standard": 3-5 years of professional experience in Sales or related area.