About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Achieves the objectives defined by company management
- Setting up and managing a sales team to support the Division.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customers related initiatives among sales personnel managed
- Implements effective coaching and development of direct-report associates.
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives..
- Design & develop training & development programs based on both the organizations' and individual needs (i.e. Med Reps), and delivering the training itself to build high performance organization of sales force
- Bachelor degree (S1), preferably Pharmacist/Medical Doctor; MBA/Master degree will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in managerial level of Sales and or Marketing management in pharmaceutical company
- Well experienced background in the business of Pharmaceuticals/Orthopedic
- Strong leadership skills, Analytical Thinking, Conceptual Thinking, Initiative, Organization commitment, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong and proven leadership