- Manage Key & Regional accounts, prospects and indirect sales channels through multilevel relationship building, KPI's, commercial and technical support.
- Support product launches and introduction new applications & solutions, in collaboration with other disciplines like Business Development, Applications Team.
- Responsible for realization of business targets (revenues, volumes, prices, margins, pipeline) of customers.
- Growth of project pipeline and execution/progress on active projects, in collaboration with Business Development, Applications, R&D and/or other disciplines.
- Develop and execute on tactical year planning for assigned territory in specific segments, accounts & distributors, following business strategies, action plans & initiatives
- Contract negotiations and closing with support of internal functions, execute on pricing strategies
- Collaboration with demand planning to implement accurate account forecasting.
- Collaboration with EMEA customer service team to manage customer interface.
- Gather market trends and competitive information to identify new sales opportunities and realize growth.
We are looking for enthusiastic and hands-on specialty ingredients sales manager with focus on driving growth. Strong customer focus and result oriented.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical sales of specialty ingredients / solutions in the food industry.
- BSc or Msc in Food Technology, Food Science or similar.
- Proven ability to build and foster strategic partnerships with key customers and distributors.
- Excellent skills in networking with people and building business relationships. Proven effective interfacing with and influencing customers at all levels and functions.
- Skilled in sales planning, prospecting, and closing business deals.
- Knowledge and experience with full selling cycle from unlocking the customer needs to delivering the solution
- Knowledge of the Food market and working with Food companies, understanding the dynamics and needs.
- Recognized for ability to work across an organization and cross-functionally, new business development projects.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and passionate.
- Working knowledge of the most common digital tools like a CRM system and the Microsoft applications like Excel Outook and PowerPoint,
- Good command of at least two of the following languages: German, Dutch, English
- Able and willing to travel up to 70%