Our client is an industry-leading snacks company known for bringing goodness to the world through its iconic brands, remarkable people and enduring commitment to help children succeed. They have employed approximately 17,000 employees around the world who work every day to deliver delicious, quality products. The company has more than 90 brands around the world that drive more than $8 billion in annual revenues. For more than 125 years, they have been committed to operating fairly, ethically and sustainably.
- Understands and can drive secondary sales
- Handle beat efficiently.
- Able to coach TSIs
- Design & handle beats to achieve better throughput per beat / per TSI.
- Ensure effective merchandising
- Drive range selling
- Understands DPL (Dealers per lakh)
- Understands sales WOW & sales practices to maintain market discipline & achieve constant sales growth in territory
- Able to map & restructure town/territory accordingly to business requirements.
- Taps local events & opportunities for incremental business.
- Engage with KEY retailers
Channel Partner Management:
- Ensures proper communication of norms & monthly sales objectives to the channel partner
- Ensures channel partner adequacy & evaluate him as per norms and adherence to WOW.
- Leverage existing infrastructure of channel partner for increasing bill cuts & decreasing man day loss
- Identifies new channel partners
- Able to add new infrastructure (delivery units, DSM etc.) by convincing DB to invest.
- Influence & engage channel partner to align him to business objectives.
- Manage contingencies like TSI attrition, transport availability etc.
Selling & Negotiation:
- Interact with channel partners & retailers to inform about available SKUs, schemes & price points
- Negotiates & modulates schemes etc. to suit the type of stake holder (A win-win situation)
- Able to effectively handle grievance, issues, and objections of channel partners & retailers on his own.
Planning and Execution:
- Identify growth drivers for business.
- Understands the given target, can break it down in weekly/daily numbers beatwise.
- Knowledge of brands, sales & distribution, local activities & schemes.
- Plan for achievement according to schemes planned, sales initiatives etc.
- Able to break targets TSI wise.
- Able to take measures & initiatives to accommodate misses, changes in market environment to achieve target.
- Consistency in target achievement. High on energy level & enthusiasm towards profession & company
- Diligent tracking of team's targets & reporting to superior. Focused on task and leverages sales strategies effectively to achieve target.
- Able to deal with misses in targets on his own confidently. Suggests measures & implements them to achieve challenging targets
- Has Knowledge of DMS, MS-office & formats. Able to update reports as per WOW
- Understands & uses DMS data for better market implementation to find sources of growth for business
- Uses Excel to analyze secondary & primary data
- They should be comfortable with English and local language.
- Should have strong fundamentals in FMCG operations
- Should have good oral and written communication.
- Efficient in writing mails. Should be comfortable working in Excel.
- Pleasant personality and willing to meet people
- Should be a go getter and have problem solving attitude
- Exposure to HHT (online order booking in mobile software).
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience in General trade, in specific Geography local city market.
- Candidates must have front line sales experience for at least 3yrs.
- Experience in Chocolates or food industry only.
- Full time Graduate from any college/university