- Experience in industrial sales with Business acumen, inter personnel skills, good communication skills and preferred in travelling.
- Accountable in delivering sales targets with proper forecast in the assigned territory
- Managing all existing customer and Excel in “KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT” by providing value added services to customers with strong technical and safety backing.
- Should be capable in driving various Safety program and other customer engagement technical program
- To provide seamless service in meeting customer requirement on supply, payment collection and cylinders CTR. Should have synergy with inter-departmental functions like SCM, distribution and operations for productive supplies. Should have skill sets in Inventory management, proper forecast on supply vs demand, and developing application knowledge in major business segments.
- Drive timely collection and maintain DSO < 40 days
- Capable to generate new leads and new customers to increase the revenue and market share in his/her territory. Bringing in new business through sales pitch with competitive proposals, presenting the unique selling point (USP) versus competition.
- Complete end to end responsibility from PO generation, Invoicing, Payment follow up and Logistics management to ensure product availability to the customer at the right place at right time.
- Timely collection of outstanding or credit revenues from the customers.
- Interacting with different departments in times of complex problems.
- Drive price increase appropriately when there is a need and increase input costs increase. Proactively communicate to customers to ensure there are no conflicts at the time of billing.
- Organize safety meeting and safety concerns at work sites for the operations department.
- Address customer complaints promptly and ensure timely redressal
- Collect and report market intelligence information related to
- Competitor actions in marketplace
- Financial skills with analytical approach – the Speciality gases business “sales, business development, Application sales – shielding gas conversions, buyer behaviour.”
- Direct/Channel sales
- Knowledge of “ make “and different products within industrial gases PGP portfolio
- Communications skills (effective presentation, negotiation, conflict resolution)
- Strong change management leadership, ability to transform business
- Language Skills – Fluent in both written and spoken Hindi , English and local language preferred
- Degree in Engineering ( Chemical/Mechanical /Metallurgy )
- Typically 8-10+ years’ experience in Specialist Gases Sales, Business development , application sales and/or Operations management with 5+ years with industrial gases sales and /or operations
- Travel and relocation flexibility