About our client
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2017 Electrolux had sales of SEK 122 billion and employed 56,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
- Manage complex project/s throughout the global enterprise, leading project team members in the design, development, and delivery of technology and business solutions
- Work closely with the sponsors, resource managers, vendors, business and IT team, senior management and executives across different time-zones.
- Build schedules, establish communication plans, manage risks/issues, and measure or report project results
Facilitate creative efforts to resolve issues and develop quality deliverables to achieve corporate objectives
- Partner with stakeholders and teams to prioritize project requirements and issue resolutions to ensure successful delivery of project
- Provides a single point of contact for project/s
- Drive projects from original concept through final implementation, and smooth handover to on-going support team. Drive the requirements gathering, defining functional/systems dependencies and managing the system/(s) implementation.
- Responsible for the supervision of work stream leads and to ensure that all projects are delivered within the defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements.
Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including key-users, cross functional departments, external consultants and key stakeholders.
- Lead project team members located in multiple countries
- Work in close collaboration with global PMO to ensure projects execution follows and adhere to project delivery methodology.
- Supports global PMO to develop the Project Management (people, process, templates etc) capabilities
- Support Presales whenever is needed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables at the same time
- Tenacious and willing to work extra hours on some occasions, to complete tasks
- Having S4HANA implementation experience
Strong Project Management experience, with PM Certifications (PMI, Prince 2 or equivalent).
- Have a good knowledge of SAP Standard processes
- Experience in managing large complex environments with multiple applications versions & tools.
- Experience in working on global multi-cultural projects and successfully delivering projects in overseas locations
- Experience in a Professional Services industry
Experience with requirements gathering, customer or stakeholder relationship management, issue and risk management, project and
organizational change management and IT vendor and partner management
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and architectural technology concepts and components would be an advantage
- Willing to travel
- Drive projects from original concept through final implementation, and smooth handover to on-going support team.
- Good communication skill