About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Candidate will be responsible for assisting on defining, designing, governing, and delivering SAP centric solutions that enable and enhance OTC business processes.
- Day to Day monitoring of tickets and work towards closure
- Provide solutions and model solutions based on clients needs, priorities and industry leading standards.
- Maintain and develop existing SAP development solutions ensuring compliance with internal and external development standards
- Document and build solutions based on business requirements.
- Form good working relationship with key business stakeholders
- Customer facing, Requirement gathering, Realization, testing and handover
- Customer interaction in defining and finalizing the SD processes for the project
- Experience of 8 to 12 years. Minimum experience of 8 years plus at least in SAP SD
- Hands on experience on SAP SD with strong Basics Configurations, enhancements, interfaces, transactions, Report etc.
- Hands on experience on gathering business requirement, business analysis, Gap analysis, configuration, customizing interface objects, testing, user training, conducting workshops sessions, data migration, pre and post implementation support.
- Should have work at least in 3 support projects, rollout, implementation projects.
- Excellent skills and experience in project management, functional business analysis and development methodologies including Agile.
- Experience in global template preparations & rollouts
- Excellent customer interaction skills and leadership qualities.
- Strong understanding on Integration between SD and other core modules like FICO/PS/MM.
- Good experience in configuration, defect management, testing, documentation, end user support in project cycle
- Should be able to design and configure business scenarios, and propose feasible solution to be implemented
- Experience in writing functional specifications for new developments / change requests.
- Ability to lead business workshops with key stakeholders and derive outcomes.
- Proven ability to lead and speak of SAP OTC functionality as it is related to business processes
- Ability to speak in terms of business language with Client and translate requirements to Functional and technical specification documents.
- Excellent knowledge in SAP SD module and understanding of integration with other modules
- Ability to provide accurate estimate, timelines and ability to self direct and mentor/manage teams and clients needs
- Excellent communication skills with the client
- Strong knowledge on Agile framework and methodology
- Experience in Testing - Test Plan, Test Case Specifications, Test Scenarios etc. for functionality testing
- Should be able to work as Individual contributor with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Should be able to handle Projects, Changes Request independently.
- Should have excellent customer relationship skills to develop good rapport with Client.
- Quick learner and excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in manufacturing automotive industry preferred