About our client
Our Client operates in the Professional Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 154 countries, providing employment to more than 2,90,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Their core business is to provide their clients with a diverse range of Consulting services ranging from Statutory Audit, tax services, Commercial Due Diligence, etc.
- Order Management and Master Data
- Planning - Selection Profiles and Planning Profiles, conditions Optimizer Planning, schedules
- Freight Execution Carrier selection and Tendering
- Cost Distribution
- SAP TM business process: Inbound and outbound Shipments (Domestic and International) Transportation Load Builder (FTL, LTL Package Builder (Mix Product packing and Layer building)
- Shipper scenario with all modes of transport Road, ocean, Rail and Ocean Modes of transport
- Ocean & Air Freight Order Transpiration Planning (Freight Units, Freight proposal and Freight Orders)
- Transportation Execution (Carrier Selection, Tendering, Delivery and Shipment proposals)
- Freight Settlement (Charge Management, Charge Calculations, Fright Settlement,)
- Integration with other SAP modules like SD, MM, FI, Event Management, GTS, EHS, EWM
- Should have knowledge in SAP Transportation Management (we use the embedded SAP TM version within OneERP) (successor of Module SAP Logistic Execution, which is used in NACOS for the freight settlement today.
- But please be aware: SAP TM is a different module)
- Tasks would include the design of concepts for interfaces/connection of new logistic/freight systems, Customizing in SAP TM, documentation and testing of these TM functions, support, if possible some basic technical knowledge within SAP TM (no development), test-automation
- Should have exposure to SAP Embedded SAP TM in S/4HANA