Our Client operates in the Insurance Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 140 countries, providing employment to more than 45,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Forbes Global 2000 (2022). Their core business is to provide their clients with global solutions in order to manage risk and optimize benefits.
- As part of this role, your primary responsibility will be supporting and facilitating the efficient management of insurance Client accounts for the respective industry.
- You will work closely with Client managers onshore and as well as functional teams offshore to ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) related to turnaround time (TAT) and quality parameters for the renewal cycle are consistently met.
- This role requires a strong grasp of entire pre and post renewal cycle of the insurance process and a keen focus on Customer satisfaction.
- You will be expected to demonstrate excellent inter-personal and acute problem-solving skills while collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth workflow.
- Manage requests associated with renewal cycle management which may not be part of standard operating procedures
- Ensuring precise billing and invoicing procedures are followed at the renewal stage
- Adeptly manage requests for submission of surplus lines taxes with precision
- Support in preparation of the ‘Summary of Insurance’ to facilitate Clients understanding of their coverage
- Arrange and facilitate internal strategy meetings to discuss insurance renewals, and collaborate with Client Managers and Account Executives in the coordination process
- Interpreting diverse insurance-related documents and preparing them for subsequent actions in the renewal cycle
- Collaboration with functional teams when initiating requests such as loss runs, policy checking, certificate requests and policy redaction
- Producing and reviewing reports related to the insurance renewal cycle, accounts receivable etc...
- Any insurance qualification (Preferred)
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 to 5 years for experience in the Insurance renewal cycle business (Experience in US Insurance Renewals)
- US insurance experience (Preferred)
- Understanding of the end-to-end insurance renewal cycle and its stages
- Thorough knowledge of various insurance documents
- An understanding of catastrophe modelling will be useful