About our client
Our Client operates in the Professional Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 154 countries, providing employment to more than 2,90,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Their core business is to provide their clients with a diverse range of Consulting services ranging from Statutory Audit, tax services, Commercial Due Diligence, etc.
- Involvement in planning, and executing SAP S/4HANA Implementation / Rollout / Upgrade / Development / Support activities in SAP Project Systems.
- Ability to configure S/4HANA Project Systems module (PD, WBS, Networks & Activities) conforming to the Client's standards & requirements and integrate it with other S/4HANA modules and SAP systems such as Ariba, Concur, MDM, PI, BW.
- Experience in integration with SAP FICO, MM and SD
- Secondary skill include: Project Costing, Project Result Analysis and Settlement
- Capability in business process, configuration, functional specification development, custom object unit test and system integration testing.
- Sound understanding of Project Systems process and be able to provide an optimum solution utilizing processes available in S/4HANA
- Exposure to ASAP implementation methodologies or any Accelerated methodologies for quick wins
- Know-how in design & blueprinting, configuration, functional Specification, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance test, authorisation, data migration and cutover
- Good client engagement skills (requirements gathering, workshops).
- Having the capability to work on milestone-based deliverables.
- 3-5 years’ experience in SAP Project Systems module with 3-4 full cycle implementation experience of mid complexity.
- Good in client facing interactions, conducting client workshop, design & blueprinting, configuration, system build, training and cutover
- Prior Real Estate, Construction, Property Development or Plantation industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to contribute in RFI/RFP response preparation