About our client
Our Client operates in the Professional Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 154 countries, providing employment to more than 2,90,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Their core business is to provide their clients with a diverse range of Consulting services ranging from Statutory Audit, tax services, Commercial Due Diligence, etc.
- Lead, coordinate and drive project delivery for SAP SuccessFactors Business Transformation projects across all modules including integration to other systems (such as payroll)
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges.
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes and manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the SuccessFactors implementation.
- Define to-be stage of processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements.
- Develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘to-be’ stage effectively.
- Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes.
- Support team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- Utilise and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture.
- Manage team onboarding, logistics issues, coordinate with stakeholders and act as a conduit between project team members, vendors and stakeholders.
- Liaise with application management and legacy IT support teams.
- A recognized degree qualification
- Undergraduate degree with an information technology and/or Human Resource focus (preferred)
- Minimum 4 -5 years of SAP experience as an SAP implementation project manager in the SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors with at least 2 SAP SuccessFactors project experience
- Understanding of how SAP SuccessFactors work.
- Familiarity with Human Capital business processes and leading industry practices in payroll.
- Prior experience of working in a professional services firm is preferred
- Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate in an ERP/SAP environment.
- Ability to design and drive changes for business process reengineering and organizational change
- Good understanding of SAP ERP functionalities.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong client service mind-set with good project management skills
- Flexibility to travel in the region when required