- The sales executive will be responsible for identifying new prospect organizations and leverage their professional network to sell the full range of the company's solutions.
- The individual shall be responsible to achieve and exceed the annual revenue goal.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of industry trends and competitor landscape to ensure relevant and appropriate positioning of solutions.
- To deploy a strategic selling approach, perform effective research to understand industry segments, key business drivers, situational or environmental factors, and business challenges.
- Identify and penetrate prospect organizations by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation and customer appointments.
- Develop business solutions based on customer needs that effectively articulate and differentiate our value proposition.
- Collaborate with internal resources and sales colleagues to develop winning proposals and deliver compelling presentations to win new enterprise business.
- Work with various internal resources to ensure a smooth handover from sales to operations.
- Collaborate with the delivery teams to continuously improve customer experience and uncover new business opportunities from existing customers.
- Build strategic sales plans and maintain accurate forecasts of sales opportunities.
- Build individual development plan to continue skill and knowledge growth.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in a complex business environment with emphasis on selling research/recruiting/sourcing solutions to leading corporations.
- Previous success in a sales or business development role is strongly desired.
- Experience with new business development (hunting) and account farming.
- Strong written, verbal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong relationships with recruiting, talent acquisition, software and/or B2B companies preferred
- Extensive knowledge of business/economic environment.
- Strong pipeline analysis and opportunity forecasting skills.
- Ability to present and defend point of view constructively and persuasively.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates sound business judgment.
- Effectively demonstrate ability to collaborate with senior-level management and global peers
- Ability to articulate and implement a process for uncovering new opportunities from scratch without the use of a lead generation function
- Ability to use cold calling, networking, and other social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn) to approach decision-makers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- University degree preferred
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary plus commission, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package available.