About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Work on systems encompassing MS Teams, Zoom and Crestron
- Excellent technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Proactively ensure that technical documentation is produced and updated across all projects
- Documentation prior to installation of systems to advise for VLan’s and Firewall Rules
- Install and maintain voice and video portfolios
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting any issue that may arise during any meeting
- Interface with external/internal client and manufacture vendors
- Root Cause Analysis -Identify and solve issues that impact the client's conference rooms
- Ensure that SLAs and daily deliverables are met
- Follow all policies, standards or safety guidelines that a client requires
- Support company events organized by users
- Supporting project activities (perform the change on Teams configuration, testing/UAT, troubleshooting)
- Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience managing in unified communication - Teams, Zooms to manage, configure and support users.
- Knowledge of the following will be an advantage.
- Primary: Teams, Zoom, Webex, SIP, AudioCodes SBC
- Secondary: Poly IP Phone, Power script.
- Strong negotiation, ability to effectively manage relationships with vendors.
- Ability to engage and collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to do advanced troubleshooting on any device