About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Work with multiple vendors to resolve daily BAU issues.
- Work with Stakeholders to identify Business requirements and their processes.
- Perform triages to keep updated on the daily issues and as well to prioritize the issues
- Resolving client queries and problems.
- Supporting business development activities.
- Managing and guiding junior consultants.
- Experience in supporting third party and internal Applications.
- Experience in trading applications (Trading Screen, BidFX) or other Trade Execution systems
- Monitoring batches
- Broker /LP onboarding
- Good scripting skills, proven ability in Shell/PowerShell.
- Basic FIX knowledge
- Basic business knowledge of equities /FX/derivatives
- Can write SQL queries for troubleshooting.
- Basic Trade flow and compliance knowledge.
- Have worked with external vendors and business users.
- Knowledge of ITIL process
- Domain knowledge of Financial Asset Classes (Equity, Bond, FX)
- Graduate in IT
- Minimum 8 years of experience in application/production support
- Strong attention to detail demonstrated by ability to follow and develop specific, outlined, and detailed procedures