Our Client operates in the Oil and Gas Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Ability to operate machining tools, shapers, grinders service and cylindrical, power saws, drill presses, milling machines, boring mills, turret, spindle lathes, precision grinders, threading machines and balancing machines manufactured by Lucas boring machine, NC Lathe Denish, Brow & Sharp, Carlton Drill CNC, Alpha Lathe, Leblond, Bullard, Leoplde and Rockford/Slotting machines.
- Competent in utilizing tool specifications, setting up and adjusting machine, selecting proper speed, machining the work piece, observing the operation, checking the accuracy with appropriate gauges, and measuring instruments.
- Proficient in programing and operating 5-Axis CNC Siemens controller (Computer Numerical Control Machine) milling and boring mills.
- Ability to use all types of measuring instructions such as micrometers and dial indicators and other measuring tools.
- Train junior Machine Tool Operators.
- Recognized apprenticeship / vocational Maintenance Machinist program with a minimum of Eleven years’ hands on experience in Machinist field.
- Candidate must have the following the field experience requirements:
- Candidate must have the abilities to Operate CAD/CAM - 2D & 3D drafting Data design as well as calibrate and troubleshoot 5-Axis CNC machines and tool system parameters and ability to use all types of measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, laser & prop measuring tools. Last but not the least candidates must be able to train and develop junior Machine Tool Operators.
- Ability to have computer soft skills such as: Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Candidate must have good communication skills in English speaking, reading and writing.