About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Re-defining the existing enterprise structure so as to suit the organization's needs more accurately
- Assessment/cleansing and migration of FL master data using rapid data migration with data service
- Re-defining business partners
- Designing the applications in BW-IP using aggregation levels, filters, planning functions and planning sequence
- Used analysis for office and created rich planning UI with design studio
- A recoverable error-handling framework is being built into the solution
- Prepared end-user documentation and trained end-users to understand the process thoroughly
- Preparation of functional specification for generation of report
- Involved in customization, unit testing, and integration testing in all Fl processes
- Created modularized planning functions so that they can resued different planning sequence
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience
- Post Graduate Education
- Candidates should have experience in at least 2 end to end Implementation and Rollout Projects
- Candidate should have been in a customer-facing role and should be able to independently handle requirement gathering, complete FIT GAP analysis, documenting Functional Specifications.
- Should be able to design and configure business scenarios and propose feasible solution to be implemented.
- Candidate should have working knowledge in FI-SD, FI-MM and process integration and flow order to cash, purchase to pay and Record to Report cycles.
- Candidate should have demonstrated configuration skills in key areas like AR, AP, General Ledger, Asset, Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Report painter reports.
- Candidate should have experience in IDOC’s and API Interfaces and should have worked on Custom Objects build from Scratch to Deployments.
- Candidate should have experience in Application support and training of end users.
- Experience in S/4HANA Finance, Vertex, EC-CS (Consolidation), BW, BPC, Special Ledgers, FIORI would be an added advantage