About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- Functional Administrator Enterprise Systems
- A global provider of professional information, software solutions and services who are active in more than 180 countries, impacting millions of people who shape the society of the future is currently looking for a SAP FICO Functional Administrator.
- In the application triangle, technical and functional management, you are the functional conscience of our applications.
- You work for our internal customers (Business Units) to provide application support for the critical system landscape. You are a sparring partner for the business analyst, architect, fellow functional managers, external application managers, internal technical application manager and the team manager.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced functional manager/Information Analyst with a sense of responsibility and who likes to work in a team.
- As a Functional Administrator you are responsible for the Financial BackOffice applications such as the SAP FICO module.
- You are jointly responsible for solving problems according to agreed SLA times;
- Reproduce errors, problems and/or bugs as part of troubleshooting;
- Monitoring the daily production process flows;
- Provide insight into and advice on design alternatives and their impact on the organization, processes, data and IT.
- Analyzing and solving user questions and preparing reports for further analysis;
- Being able to properly estimate which issues are given priority, looking at, for example, costs or necessity;
- Coordinating maintenance releases;
- You are aware of the functionality of our applications and relevant market developments.
- As an Information Analyst in an Agile development environment, you are responsible for supporting the business to implement the right changes on time and at the lowest possible cost to support end users in their daily processes.
- Prioritize 'Change Requests' in releases/sprints based on priority, availability of resources and in consultation with Business Analysts, other product owners and supplier
- Support users with their questions and configuration requests;
- Perform the intake of 'Change Requests' and translate the desired changes into requirements, specifications or solutions and record these in the agreed deliverables;
- Prepare reports on user requests and share them for further analysis;
- Ensure the implementation of these solutions, including the associated adjustments in the (functional) documentation;
- Ensure the testing and acceptance of new or changed functionalities within the field;
- Train your colleague Functional Administrators and key users in the use of the new or changed functionality;
- Taking initiatives to simplify and optimize processes and procedures.
- Coordinating the implementation of software on acceptance and production environments with external developers;
- Leading projects (large CRs) within the field;
- You have several years of experience in a similar position;
- You have SAP FICO (consultancy) experience;
- You are result-oriented, organization sensitive, communicative, advisory, able to work independently or in a team and you have analytical skills;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Experience with application development and management processes. Preferably Agile – Scrum;
- You have experience with system testing and also with project and release work;
- Knowledge and experience with ASL/BiSL, ITIL;
- You have knowledge of process and information analysis methods and techniques.