About our client
Our Client operates in the Diversified Financials Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in China. It has its branches spread to more than 30 countries globally, providing employment to more than 2000 people all over the world. It is one of the most awarded Brokers of Asia. Their core business is to provide insights, liquidity and capital to global investors, to drive their investment strategies. They play a major role in facilitating cross border capital flows.
- Our client is Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, connecting global investors to insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
- Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in alternative asset management, corporate finance, capital markets, securities and wealth management.
- Our client is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross border capital flows and bridge China to the world and the world to China.
- Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, our client operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe.
- Develop next-gen trading systems
- Implement order management enhancements
- Provide L3 support on a rotation basis
- Liaise with other front office development teams to agree and document design of interrelated functions
- Unit testing, functional testing of the developed code
- Responsible for timely and quality delivery of software solutions
- Ensure full compliance to all and required training and regulatory requirements for you and your team
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong Core Java (J2SE) skills.
- Practical experience of using Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, OOPS, etc.
- PL/SQL - basic database knowledge, knowledge about object-oriented databases a plus
- Schemas, JMX, JUnit, Eclipse, Oracle, SQL (DDL, DML), XML
- Unix fundamentals
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure/multi-tasking
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Good team player.
- Capable of working under a fast pace and dynamic environment