Our client is a listed international service and investment company with expertise in five Segments: Finance & Technology, Hospitality & Travel, Logistics, Malls, and Reals Estate & Agribusiness. It has its branches spread across 50+ offices, providing employment to more than 5,000 people all over the world. Our Client is one of the top high-value business groups in Mauritius.
- The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & AI solutions & Business Process Automation and IOT Solutions.
- The Senior Software Engineer responsibility will be to build and implement RPA/AI / IOT Solutions and participate in Research and Development Projects.
- In this role, the applicant should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
At least 3 years strong experience in Software Development.
- Proven experience as a Back-end developer, with proficiency in the following programming languages and technologies:
- Back-end: Python, Java, C#, Node.js, Ruby, or PHP.
- Database: SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or NoSQL.
- Experience with AI, machine learning, and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, or scikit-learn would be a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of RPA tools and platforms like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism would be a definite advantage.
- Work with the team to design algorithms and flowcharts. Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Work with clients and software developers to execute RPA & AI initiatives by analysing potential Process for Automation.
- Participate in existing Research & Development Projects in AI and IOT.
- Bachelor degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, Software engineering or any relevant professional certificate(s)) At least 3-5 years hands-on experience in any programming language listed above
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and industry trends.
- Self-motivated, with a strong drive for continuous learning and personal development.