About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Responsible for monthly quota and forecast attainment for the designated ANZ territory.
- Be the primary point of contact between the sales channel and manufacturing headquarters.
- Inspiring strategic customers and key channel partners to promote and use ProSoft Technology solutions.
- Maintains and expands client base by building and maintaining rapport with key clients and also identifying new client opportunities.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key segments.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and potential applications (e.g: Material Handling, Modernization, Flow Computing, IIoT Remote Connectivity) on project / client engagements.
- Building sufficient sales pipeline and constantly accurate updates
- Creating sales and promotional strategies to capture mind share and market share.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, update the team about any changes related to projects.
- Develop, gather, document and analyze customer feedback.
- Formulate suggestions on how to make an optimum use of the resources of the organization.
- Maintain highest ethical standards and utmost professionalism.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or relevant engineering fields.
- More than 8 - 10 years working experience in Industrial Automation or an equivalent field.
- Knowledge of PLCs and industrial communication technologies such as Modbus, Profibus DP and Wireless Radios will be considered an asset.
- Demonstrable track records of successful solution and outcome-based selling.
- Ability to articulate vision, distill the vision into a strategy and tactical plans and motivate key channel partners towards the execution of plans.
- Innovative, with a vision of the future state (what might be) while effectively distilling the vision into actionable plans (distilling the complex into a simple way).
- Ability to effectively communicate with existing and potential customers with a focus towards long-term strategic partnerships.
- Ability to effectively communicate across the organization (horizontal and vertical).
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close and handle multiple concurrent activities.
- Strong ability to work independently as a self-motivated, driven contributor as well as part of a diverse outspread team.
- Ability to work well with team members and collaborate effectively across the organization.
- Must be an initiator, a go-getter, resourceful and be motivated by results.