Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
The primary focus of this position is to grow revenue of the Company’s Smart Building’s Business Unit in Australia. This will require a highly motivated sales professional with a strong business development and sales background in industrial & enterprise cabling and connectivity solutions. The successful candidate must be capable of working both independently and within a team to achieve outstanding results. This position reports directly to the Country Manager, ANZ and will work remotely from VIC/NSW.
- Consistently achieve personal sales and quota targets along with associated objectives including but not limited to:
- Revenue streams from new accounts
- Sales growth from dormant or inactive accounts
- Management and revenue growth of existing accounts
- Increased revenue from new and under capitalized product categories
- Cross Business Unit selling from the company product portfolio
- Provide sales and technical support for end-users, consultants, contractors. This will include the preparation of quotations, product demonstrations, participation in trade shows, instructions on product use and various other product related activities.
- Manage all aspects of customer relationships within region and customer base including account profiling and Special Price Authority (SPA).
- Degree level or above in a relevant field – Industrial Automation, Engineering or other technical field and/or Business (marketing, administration, economics) or possess a track record in professional career relevant to accountabilities of the role
- 5 years sales experience for cables, additional experience in IT switches would be preferred. Experienced in using standard business reporting tools and reporting on key metrics.
- Proven track record within a sales role in vertical markets of smart building and/or infrastructure segment e.g. finance/banking, hospital, stadium, theatre, hospitality, data center, high end office/residence buildings