About our client
Our Client operates in the Financial Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 15 countries, providing employment to more than 25,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Forbes Global 2000 (2022). Their core business is to offer financial services to its clients, ranging from Investment Banking to Corporate as well as Personal Banking Services.. They are also well known for their Residential Home Loan Business.
- Attentive to customers queries and requests related to banking transactions.
- Actively offer advisory solutions to meet customer’s needs.
- Be proactive to resolve service issues to escalate to manager if unresolved.
- Identify growth opportunities to value-add our customers via sales leads and referrals.
- Exercise vigilance when performing duties and highlight unusual and suspicious transactions
- Constantly support and participate in Bank's ongoing campaigns and programmes.
- Comply with established operational control and audit procedures and maintain a high standard of housekeeping at branch.
- Degree or Diploma with relevant service experience.
- Strong passion to build meaningful customer relationships and enhance customer experiences.
- Effective listening skills with good problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent multi-tasking skills and be able to function under pressure.
- Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills.