Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
DEFINE AND EXECUTE THE SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY:
- Develop and implement cutting-edge social media and influencer strategies to support the brand’s annual marketing calendar and drive deep engagement among consumers.
- Create innovative social campaigns and content that assert the brands’ superior technology, efficacy, and positioning.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and bring first-to-market social media initiatives to the brand.
EXPAND AND DEEPEN SOCIAL PRESENCE:
- Manage and curate content (local & influencer shoot) across various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure brand consistency and alignment with overall marketing strategies.
- Analyze performance metrics and continuously optimize social media efforts for substantial growth.
COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT AND UGC TESTIMONIAL AMPLIFICATION:
- Manage relationship with community management partners, defining and implementing community management guidelines, consumer care and reply-rates, and ensure monthly reporting against KPIs.
- Define and implement consumer and professional UGC content strategy to showcase the effectiveness of our products.
- Lead and mentor a direct report, fostering their growth and development within the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product development, to achieve common goals.
DIGITAL BRAND BUIDLING
- Is obsessed with consumer centricity.
- Builds audience through relevant content.
- Scales consumers and influencers engagement.
- Masters digital marketing tactics.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Proven experience in social media management and content strategy, ideally in the skincare or beauty industry.
- Customer service mindset
- Exceptional eye for aesthetics, creative thinking, and the ability to produce premium content that aligns with our brand's image and values.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Leadership and team management experience preferred.