About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Solution Architect role within company's Global Products & Solutions (GPS) organization to assess, design, develop, build, and validate industrial ethernet network and/or digital automation network design projects.
- With in-depth technology knowledge about solutions, Solution Architect is expected to lead the effort in developing use cases and best practices in a multitude of customer industries and applications.
- Innovation and sharing technology insights both internally and externally is part of their daily tasks.
- Evaluate customer/partner industrial network and/or digital automation network design requirements.
- Provide feedback and guidance for greenfield and brownfield network project designs.
- Communicate with key internal and external project stakeholders to develop overall solutions incorporating technologies.
- Develop standard practices and common designs for use cases utilizing technologies.
- Support sales and solution consultant teams in the development of technical designs to meet customer requirements.
- Document and visualize industrial network and/or digital automation network designs in the forms of design prerequisites, topology drawings, reports, configuration procedures, performance metrics, and demonstrations.
- Validate designs in Customer Innovation Center (CIC) lab with GPS team including validation of technology with third party products.
- Stay apprised and educated on industry standards, best practices, and emerging technologies that influence future design innovation.
- Report projects and customers’ feedback to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering/R&D
- Education – Engineering Graduate with focus on IT or Process Automation
- Experience – 6-10+ years of experience in Industrial Network engineering, design, and implementation.
- Customers Define Our Success – Invests in understanding the customers’ needs (internal and external) and puts actions in place to meet and where possible exceed these expectations.
- Always focuses on “what are customers’ technology requirements”.