About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Develop Edge solutions by conferring with users; analyzing use cases, workflows, network information, and security requirements; designing network and traffic routing
- Evaluating solution performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing workloads, connections, and firewalls
- Maintains customer communication and interaction through problem resolution, solution development and troubleshooting
- Build simulation network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- This position has the growth potential to transition into a senior support engineer role.
- 4 years of experience in Level 3 support, testing and solution development.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
- Experience with developing virtualized solutions, e.g. Docker and Virtual Machines in an embedded gateway solution.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Good experience with embedded systems testing, performance monitoring, tuning and optimization.
- Good exposure to programming languages such as Python, Perl, bash scripting.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V, vSphere, and vCenter.
- Familiarity with protocol level tracing with Wireshark.
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Good team player and willing to learn attitude.
- Voracious need to document code and catalog data transformations.