About our client
Our Client operates in the Technology Sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 20 countries, providing employment to more than 1,000 people. Their core business is to provide an amalgamated platform to deliver security, monitoring and forensics and other tech fy, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 5 states, providing employment to more than 500 people. Their core business is to design and manufacture innovative and attractive packaging solutions for its clients, which will help them stand out in the market. They believe in creating value for their clients.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans to develop new customers
- Delivering sales value by developing relationships
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for your business
- New business development opportunities.
- Leading & Motivating the customer development Team to achieve target
- The incumbent will be required to make extensive visits to new clients, at West and South of India
- Preferably Graduation in Packaging or Plastic Processing,
- Preferably a Masters degree in Business Administration with 10 to 15 years hands on experience in selling Flexible Packaging especially Laminates
- Should have led a team of sales professionals at Regional level in a B2B environment and independently led the business for a minimum of five years in products like Laminates.