Our Client operates in the Oil and Energy industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
Able to perform the following:
- Provide the main interface between diving operations and their customers, when developing the detailed procedures, equipment lists and any other relevant requirements.
- Lead the onshore planning and offshore execution of subsea operations.
- Act as the focal point for all SOW reviews, design review and our engineering compliance.
- Ensure all subsea work is in full compliance with our Marine Operations Manual and internally recognised Marine Guidance Documents.
- Perform the role of Client Worksite Representative offshore when necessary, ensuring that the intervention contractor is provided with the correct site information, and that the site is safe to use by identifying known hazards, and ensuring appropriate barriers and isolation devices are put in place for interventions.
- Provide technical input to any development projects, supplying functional guidance to engineering contractors on discipline specific matters, to ensure that work, of a quality to meet our standards, is produced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Provide a consistent technical point of contact for all subsea project contracts.
- Provide technical input for any decommissioning or new projects when necessary.
- As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
- A Master’s Degree in Subsea or Pipeline Engineering will be beneficial.
- Professional Chartership with an Internationally Recognized Engineering Body will be beneficial.
- Must have a minimum of (7) seven years of experience in Subsea Engineering related roles in the oil and gas industry, primarily working for a Major Subsea Contractor that undertakes underwater inspections, repairs, maintenance and construction activities.
- Must have significant offshore experience, delivery subsea operations in a lead or field engineer role.
- Experience with international marine regulatory body requirements, classification standards, marine engineering practices, subsea engineering practices, underwater technologies, codes and specifications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships and work effectively in a team.
- Excellent Microsoft office applications skills.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both oral and written English.