About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Lead a team of support consultants to support customer on incident and problem tickets and ensuring proper root cause analysis and provide resolution.
- Effective Communication with Business users for all BAU incidents; Lead customer technical discussions and point out process gaps to business as well, wherever needed.
- Support adhoc project requirements and work with OffShore integration support team to support integration configuration and environmental setup.
- Provide support to Project related to Success Factors.
- Log all queries and requests on case management system and update system, as required.
- Able to priorities workload efficiently by applying effective timekeeping and adherence to rosters and schedules
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast moving and rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity with process mapping.
- Success Factors Learning Module, PM/GM, RCM support and lead experience.
- Experience of working with other SuccessFactors modules.
- 5 years min experience in SuccessFactors; min 3 implementations on SuccessFactors; 2+ years in leading Support team.
- Must have SuccessFactors certification
- Must have experience in scrum master and lead role experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years of deep hands-on functional Success factor experience in implementation and configuration; cross modules/application integration experience