Our Client operates in the Packaged Foods Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 180 countries. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is manufacturing and selling a broad range of convenience foods. It also is a well passed down legacy business, making a mark through history.
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative supply chain solutions and tools to drive digitalization efforts.
- Guide BU across AMEA to integrate and streamline their reporting and processes.
- Identify gaps and develop continuoius improvement solutions to improve efficiency of the supply chain function
- Develop predictive analytical tools to automate supply chain processes.
Oversee Power BI capability:
- Developing, maintaining and value-adding reports & dashboards
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
Coordination and reporting:
- Data gathering and coordination across BU in the AMEA Region in a matrix organization for analysis and finalization.
- Periodical reporting of robust Supply Chain metrics including
- Production/Capacity Volume Tracking
- Budget volume update
- Mape & Bias scorecard
- On-Time scorecard
- Case Fill Pure
- OEE & Yield Loss Scorecard
- Tableau Reporting on Regional Supply Chain KPI
- Handle, maintain, store and process raw data files
- Co-ordinate with IT teams for generating reports on-time
Pro-active Involvement and Participation:
- Supply Chain Automation Project
- Supply Chain Optimization Project
- Diploma in Business/Supply Chain/Business Analytics
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Office and BI tools including Excel Macros, Power Point, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Analytical thinking for translating complex data into informative reports and visuals.
- Strong cross-cultural stakeholder management and communication skills across timezones to collaborate on insights
- Demonstrated capability to manage complex and challenging projects in ambiguous situation.
- Drive and willingness to learn and grow in Digital Supply Chain
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Supply Chain/Business Analytics
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Experience in SAP, Tableau, system tools
- Supply Chain/Plant/FMCG Exposure
- Experience in R, Phyton will value add