Our client is a pioneer in the Tobacco Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters situated in the United States. They have successfully expanded their operations to over 180 countries, representing five distinguished regional certifications, namely Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America, and Latin America. With a workforce of more than 75,000 talented individuals worldwide, our client has truly established itself as a global leader in the industry.
What sets our client apart is their unwavering commitment to innovation and progress. They have embarked on a remarkable journey of transformation, with a resolute aim to create a smoke-free future. This ambitious endeavor has completely redefined every aspect of their business, from the production and distribution of their products, to how they interact with their customers and society as a whole.
By embracing this transformation, our client has proved to be a trailblazer in their industry, setting an example for others to follow. With their pioneering vision and steadfast determination, they are poised to create a future that is free from the harmful effects of smoking.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship in the distribution centre's and distributors to allow the correct distribution of our brands, monitor possible supply incidents or problems taking place in the market resolve and avoid OOS.
- Organize and plan logistics to ensure timely and effective stock clearance from the bonded warehouses and to ensure regular supply of product.
- Manage the POSM and premium warehouse. Analyze weekly market data obtained from available PML databases to make decisions about changes to the agreed orders and shipment plans.
- Ensure adequate stock levels (contractually agreed at national level) at different regional depots.
Bonded warehouse and transportation:
- Organize, co-ordinate and administer all the tasks connected with the ordering the goods from the bonded, ensuring adequate quantities of stock supply, in such a volume and time that it matches with the depots’ and wholesalers’ requirements.
- Ensure the transportation of the goods from the bonded warehouse to all depots and EZDs, keeping the delivery schedules laid down in policy.
- Ensuring good business relations & fluent information flow.
Special editions, promotions, new product launches and revamps:
- Coordinate together with S&OP, marketing/sales/production & planning the introduction of promotional products and new product launch (NPL) to ensure a proper and timely distribution in the market.
- Anticipate any problems that may affect the execution of a promotion and communicate the incidents to those parties directly affected, providing alternative solutions to the problems.
- Follow up on every promotion until stock end.
Managing the depots (warehouses):
- Assure a smooth and efficient depot running by fluent contact with depot owner, depot supervisors and authorities, managing and documenting the various stock transactions and making sure they were properly authorized according to the relevant procedures and policies of the company.
- Managing 4 warehouse supervisors directly & ~20 warehouse staff indirectly
- Manage and plan the stock production, overseas and local transportation, stock storage at the Bonded and depots, strive to a constant improvement and efficient processes.
- Manage the depots operating include: operating & coordinating of contractors, municipal authorities, Electricity, small internal cash expenses according to the relevant policies and procedures.
Safety and sanitation:
- Make sure all policies and procedures concerning the overseas and local transportation, stock storage at the Bonded and depots are being kept, making suggestion of ways to improve work conditions in order to make a safe working environment and protecting the company’s employee, stock and assets.
- Bachelor´s Degree is mandatory for this role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain/Logistics area /Sales area
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing employees / supervisors
- Able to understand business needs, department strategies and autonomously align team
- Knowledge in SAP and iSMS - Advantage
- Excellent command of Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in both English and Hebrew languages
- Agile on change & results, collaborative