Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- With a view to the further development of our division, we are expanding our dynamic team with a Support Consultant.
You are partly involved in technical support, but also in broader advice:
- Provide support to existing customers through email or telephone channels; as an expert you will be confronted with the most complex problems.
- Making good agreements and setting expectations at the start of a new project
- Installation and configuration of the application, where you can convert the customer's wishes into functional processes in our solutions.
- Providing training to our customers and following up on possible issues
- Actively participate in the improvement of internal processes
Telephone support for existing customers:
- As a Support Consultant you are the first point of contact for our customers when they need support.
- You make an inventory of the situation and organize a suitable solution.
- For more complex issues you communicate with the developers and consultants.
- You are therefore also the key figure internally for handling support issues.
- Support questions are usually followed up by telephone.
Training and audits:
- In addition, you are also responsible for your own projects with existing and new customers.
- Through a sophisticated configuration and in-depth training for users, you ensure that our customers can make optimal use of the functionalities of our solutions.
- You work customer-oriented and structured.
- You are active throughout Belgium.
- You work from our offices in Ghent, Mechelen or Liège and working from home is also possible.
- You report directly to the Operational Manager.
- You obtained a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or economics
- You have a strong affinity with ICT and are willing to learn more in this domain
- If you have worked with ERP or CRM software before, that is a plus
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience
- Affinity or a first experience with accounting is an important plus
Knowledge and skills:
- You master the advanced functions of the Office package (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- You are customer-oriented, even in difficult circumstances, and will therefore often listen actively and communicate in a clear and professional manner
- You have the necessary didactic skills to provide training and have excellent communication and listening skills.
- Thanks to your analysis and listening skills, you can convert customer needs into better processes.
- You are assertive and can put yourself in the customer's place to understand and convince them of their needs.
- You can perfectly analyze their problems and solve them step by step, taking into account priorities, deadlines and budgets.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch, and you have a good understanding of French and English
- You are a troubleshooter and analytically set
- You are naturally enthusiastic and positive and can also transfer this to others; you are bursting with energy and are a go-getter
- You are flexible: you work both at the customer and at the office and remotely and on multiple projects at the same time
- You are stress-resistant and can deal with demanding customers