Our Client operates in the Information Technology (IT) managed services in the Education Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries. They fall in the Top 25 Solution Providers in the world. Their core business is providing end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions to its clients. It caters to the entire Value Chain needs of its client companies from helping them design and implement their technology strategies, choosing the right software and cloud solution according to the nature of their business, etc, thus Empowering their Digital Transformation.
- The MAS Consultant will gain insights on installation and use of current costumers assets and, together with you MAS colleagues, align the customer roadmap to Microsoft technology & license stack.
- Allowing organizations to make clear decisions when investing in Microsoft technologies and contracts by translating these to licensing options and financial impacts and gain negotiation advantage.
- Regular delivery of client workshops and presentations
- Pre-sales: Supporting Solutions Specialists & Sales as Subject Matter Expert
- Collect, analyze and report on complex data
- Project Management: lead project kickoff, coordinate internal resources, ensure projects meet deadlines, manage relationship with stakeholders, secure project signoff and evaluate project
- Strategic Consulting & Advise
- Customer support
- Your well-founded professional experience as MAS Consultant and your in-depth knowledge of Microsoft licensing and contracts, practices, terms and conditions, and strong (general) understanding of Microsoft solutions and services is important to us, regardless of which degree you completed.
- To be successful in this role you must have a highly motivated and results oriented attitude and a problem solver mindset.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch as well as a passion for costumer service.
Besides you bring:
- Experience working within IT, Software Asset Management or related domain.
- Experience working with SAM tooling (i.e. MAP Toolkit, Flexera, RV Tools, SCCM, ServiceNow, SNOW Software and/or LANSweeper).
- Very good understanding of IT environments/infrastructure.
- Experience with reporting on (Microsoft) License Positions.
- Excellent communicator; able to explain concepts concisely and simply through discussion, presentation and written documentation and deliverables.
- Strong team working ethos, but able to work remotely.
- Used to working towards strict deadlines.
- Familiarity with SAM standards or frameworks (e.g. ISO 19770-X) is a plus
- Exam 70-705: Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations.
- 70-713: Software Asset Management (SAM) – Core (or equivalent).
- IAITAM CSAM: Certified Software Asset Manager.
What we have to offer:
- Our people are our greatest asset, and we’ll go the extra mile to ensure you’re happy here. We want our people to be always their true authentic selves because that’s when real creativity happens.
You will find:
- A mentor who supports your successful start and is at your side with advice and action
- Flexible working with working hybrid possible
- A variety of training and development opportunities
- With our employee share and recommendation program, you benefit from our success.
- We trust you - our working hours are flexible and are not recorded!
- No dress code - wear what you feel comfortable in! Just in customer contact some adaptations are useful