About our client
Our Client operates in the Professional Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 154 countries, providing employment to more than 2,90,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Their core business is to provide their clients with a diverse range of Consulting services ranging from Statutory Audit, tax services, Commercial Due Diligence, etc.
- Drafting work papers (memo, reports, presentations, proposals, computations, etc.) in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint ensuring adherence to a prescribed style and format.
- Initiating research on technical topics/clients to develop the technical arguments and to contribute towards newsletters.
- Analysing various court rulings on transfer pricing and identifying their implication(s) for clients and sharing this with seniors/clients.
- Ensuring continuous compliance with all the risk and quality management standards of our client.
- Identifying bottlenecks / potential tax exposures / risks.
- Maintaining strong control on facts and figures for all the assignments working upon.
- Working on developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues across service lines (tax, assurance, etc.) and across different Our client locations.
- Assisting seniors in sign offs, raising the invoices, arranging debrief meetings and following up with clients for payments, etc.
- Accompanying seniors for the tax hearings as and when needed.
- Overseeing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
- Profile Requirements Working in this discipline will see an Associate working on engagements and teams (sizes of which will vary depending on client/project).