Our client is a listed international service and investment company with expertise in five Segments: Finance & Technology, Hospitality & Travel, Logistics, Malls, and Reals Estate & Agribusiness. It has its branches spread across 50+ offices, providing employment to more than 5,000 people all over the world. Our Client is one of the top high-value business groups in Mauritius.
Responsible for the following tasks for client portfolio:
- Comprehensive administration and company secretarial matters of a portfolio of companies/ trusts/ foundations/ others, allocated to the team and its daily supervision
- Manage and maintain client relationship through regular calls and ensuring consistent and quality of service level. Obtaining client feedback on a regular basis and working towards improving the service based on feedback received.
- Inform management and compliance department all matters involving litigation, potential litigation, claims, potential claims, complaints against the company.
- Meeting statutory deadlines for filing of accounts, TRC, CRS, FATCA amongst others including annual payments for ROC and FSC.
- Cross selling of internal/group products (for example, Tax, Accounting, Payroll, Funds, Actuarial, Captive Insurance).
- Finding opportunities for client’s business growth while maintaining confidentiality. Involve in the onboarding of prospective businesses together with Business Development team, especially through referral from existing clients and/or business partners.
Responsible for the monitoring and delivery of:
- Compliance with all internal policies and procedures.
- Files are being properly maintained as per required standard and in compliance with all statutory requirements including update of relevant softwares/records.
- Budget Monitoring – Ensuring that monthly/quarterly budget is met.
- Invoicing and monitoring of timesheet/ WIP – preparation/ approval of invoices, validation of invoices and ensure deadline to bill the client is met.
- Debtors Management - chasing clients for payments when required and managing debtors’ days.
- Keeping up to date with all relevant laws and regulations applicable to the industry.
- Overall monitoring and delivery of specific information for the entire department as may be assigned by Management (e.g New Initiatives, Resources/Training, Financial, Software update, Statistics)
Responsible for managing a team of administrators:
- Motivate team members, conduct appraisal and regular meetings.
- Train and develop team members to continually improve their performance. Supervise the team members to ensure they always comply with statutory regulations and company’s policy and procedures. Promote positive attitude and develop team spirit through recognition and intrinsic reward.
- Coach and develop team members with a view to build a culture based on our client Capital values, and by extension to our client core values.
- Be committed to excellence and promote efficiency by setting personal example of corporate values (Agility, Pioneering & Excellence)
- Approve leaves for team members on Leaves Management System. Ensure proper planning of staff in the team
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. Management, Law, International Business, Finance).
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Global Business Sector; in addition, either ICSA, ACCA.
- Ongoing development of technical knowledge.
- Previous experience in supervising role will be an advantage.