About our client
Our Client operates in the Automotive Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 100 countries, providing employment to more than 2,50,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune India 500 List. Their core business is manufacturing motor vehicles. They operate in 15+ key industries, making significant contributions to the world economy.
- As an individual contributor / technical system architect and a good team collaborator / mentor, work with Engineering team in product architecture design, program, debug software enhancements and/or new products; and provide technical guidance to build superior quality systems with low latency, large volume and high performance using the best-in-class technology stack.
- Champion Agile, security and DevOps leading-practices, coding standards, processes, design patterns and tools in support of DevSecOps transformation
- Proactively identify areas of improvements, setup/streamline process with best practices, conduct periodic reviews, come up with innovative solutions to overcome technology limitations and promote automation (with unit tests and PoC where relevant) to improve the overall efficiency and throughput.
- Design and build systems that possess robustness, error free, stability, maintainable, modular, reusable, testable, secure, efficient and cost optimization.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture - Experience building platforms for monitoring & alerting.
- Deploying microservices architecture using containers such as Docker, Podman, etc and management using ECS, Fargate, Kubernetes, openshift, etc.
- Define and manage the maturity model and review deployment and delivery pipelines by implementing initiatives to minimize chances of failure, identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues.
- Optimize the cloud architecture to the overall product architecture, to offer clear separation of concerns for easy classification of services, to keep a loosely coupled architecture
- Stay update with latest tools, technologies, methodologies and ideas in the relevant areas and conduct frequent internal workshops for knowledge sharing and lessons learned.
- Setup and own the dev-sec-ops & data ingestion pipelines with the support from the respective teams.
- Track record of delivering various features by applying modern design patterns in large-scale applications with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh or DOM traversal.
- Overall system level understanding of product architecture connecting business to architecture
- An engineering degree (preferably in CSE, IT, ECE or EEE) with 7 - 14+ years full stack development experience (should have started career as developer) as engineer, designer, mentor / reviewer and / or Application Architect.
- Should have strong experience maintaining critical large-scale applications in production environment.
- Has spent a significant part of their career building cloud based software products (B2C preferred) or solutions from scratch to a complete SDLC / PDLC.
- Strong working knowledge with problem solving and hands-on across the stack.
- Frontend – Angular (preferred), React.js, Vue.js, HTML5 / CSS3
- Backend - Node (preferred), Java, Python
- Others – Mobile app (Kotlin, Swift, etc.), Rest APIs, Kafka, Big Data, DevOps, Analytics (preferred), AI/ML (preferred), Testing / QA, etc.
- Good understanding of SQL (prefer postgresql) and NoSQL (prefer Cassandra) persistent storages / DBs as well as Elastic Search
- Strong hands-on experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines and automated deployment with tools like.
- Proficient in writing scalable, well-documented, tested REST API and RPCs
- Have strong passion towards fault-tolerant, scalable, and resilient microservices
- Strong working knowledge of building, deploying, and securing containers and Kubernetes (preferably in production) along with GIT, Jenkins, Packer, Artifactory, etc
- Solid understanding of cloud native development patterns, gateways and microservices architecture.
- Strong understanding of security best practices (such as OWASP) & coding standards.
- Certification in AWS (speciality or associate or professional certification), Kubernetes, programming languages (full stack preferably nodejs, java, angular), Security areas – at least 1 preferred.
- Sound knowledge of Cloud (preferably AWS), IoT & Security posture with defensive coding techniques.
- Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design is an added advantage.
- Experience with automation tools like - Ansible, Terraform, Helm (preferred).
- At least 1 successful implementation / exposure to “Infrastructure as Code” end to end automation pipeline with backup strategies and plans for BCP, DRP, MTTR and MTBF (preferred).
- Experience with configuration management and security automation throughout CI/CD lifecycle with shift-left strategy (preferred).
- Experience integrating and operating application security solutions (SAST/DAST/IAST) such as Aquascan, Veracode, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Synopsys, WhiteSource, Snyk, Blackduck, Contrast Security (preferred).
- Experience integrating and operating container security (CWPP) solutions such as Aqua Security, Palo Alto Prisma Cloud Compute (Twistlock), Sysdig, StackRox (preferred).
- Understanding of Deployment Strategies and Patterns including Blue/Green Deployment, Canary Releases, and Rolling Releases
- Knowledge of modern data architectures (e.g., event driven architectures, data democratization, platform approaches to support ML/AI at scale, data engineering stack, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications) is an added advantage.
- Domain expertise and implementations in IoT, Telematics, Connected Vehicles, Mobility Solutions is a big plus.
- Active participation and contribution to technical forums, platforms, open-source community, conferences, journals, etc. (preferred)