About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Execute and Track program deliverables, milestones, action items, technical dependencies, risks and mitigation plans
- Create, Track, and continually improve program KPIs to achieve long term goals
- Understand use cases and communicate technically with remote and local teams
- Develop and drive common processes that support and improve the Platform Development Lifecycle such as Change Management and Blocking Bug Tracking
- Develop strong working relationships with the platform’s internal stakeholders and balance customer needs with internal needs
- Maintain a forward-looking resourcing model
- 3+ Years working as a TPM or PM working with technical projects that directly relate to Embedded software.
- Strong track record in working with cross-functional teams and projects
- Well versed in Agile and its various methodologies, the ability to quickly adapt to change and align team to new direction
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work seamlessly with remote teams over multiple geographic regions such as North America, EMEA, and India
- Working knowledge with planning tools such as Excel, MS Project, Gantt Charts, Jira, Confluence, Lucid Chart, etc
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and uncertain situations
- Bachelors or higher degree in a related technical field (Electrical, Electronics Engineering/Computer Science) or equivalent experience in hardware and/or software engineering.