About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Manage New Product Introduction (NPI) programs and projects for products in the Industrial Networking Solutions business unit.
- This includes creating, maintaining program plan with cross functional dependencies.
- Execute and track program deliverables, milestones, action items, technical dependencies, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Craft project status reporting and deliver executive briefings to update senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Understand product use case and communicate technically with local and remote engineering teams.
- Develop and drive common processes that support and improve the Product Development Lifecycle (PDL); work within the local development organization to create improved processes and tools to support the PDL.
- Work with other company's development organizations to harmonize different PDL processes and tools.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams to best understand and deliver on business goals and priorities.
- Adhere to metrics and governance for company's processes and initial new metrics and governance models for improved operation and delivery.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as Program Manager in software, hardware, embedded, security, networking, cloud technologies or products.
- Must have a successful track record of on time delivery of programs.
- Strong understanding of software / hardware development processes.
- Formal Certification: PMP, Scrum Master, SAFe, etc., in a Project Management Discipline Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working with project planning tools (Excel, MS Project, Gantt charts,Jira, Wrike, Confluence, Google Docs, PowerPoint)
- Well versed in Agile Project Management processes. Able to deal well with rapid changes and manage through long projects
- Must feel comfortable navigating uncertain/ambiguous situations.
- Ability to manage remote teams
- Project execution
- Highly sought-after skills: Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across global internal and external organizations and remote teams
- Knowledge of foundation infrastructure requirements such as Networking, Security, Storage, and Hardware Optimization.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and transform them to projects and programs Strong track-record in managing complex cross-functional projects
- Proficient in tools required to manage complex projects (i.e., Gantt charts)
- Strong references that highlight your ability to build strong working relationships with senior leaders and engineers across functions, departments, and time zones
- An ability to keep the big picture in focus and to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each appropriate audience
- Education: Bachelors or higher degree in a related technical field (Electrical, Electronics Engineering/Computer Science) or equivalent experience in hardware and/or software engineering.