About our client
Our Client operates in the Telecommunication Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Belgium. It has its branches spread to more than 200 countries, providing employment to more than 3,000 people all over the world. Their core business is to aid their clients with a diverse portfolio of creative products and services, with the help of their broad network. They are also known for their discreet information transmission.
- You will develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, sets of regression tests, in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will code (writing and automating tests) and maintain software-testing frameworks.
- You will propose and create procedures that help to find existing errors in the product and execute test cases as well as regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions.
- You will review functional requirements specification and design documents to ensure testability and become acquainted with products.
- You will write and execute test cases of medium to high complexity.
- You will analyse and log test results.
- You will contribute to testing process improvement efforts, focusing on test automation tools.
- You will collect evidences of the test execution and participate to the acceptance test report.
- You will propose and lead the implementation of process improvement efforts.
- Minimal 2-5 years of experience in a similar position or within a testing/development environment.
- Able to work independently but also in team
- Able to work in an agile environment
- Knowledge in payments flow and message type (MT,MX) is an asset
- Knowledge in testing methodology/risk management is an asset
- Experience with QualityCenter, XRay or other Test Management Tools is an asset
- Knowledge of XML and related validations and transformation technologies is an asset
- Knowledge in basic UNIX administration tasks is an asset
- Testing methodology certification (e.g. ISTQB,CTFL) is an asset
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Selenium & Robot Framework, Java (including Maven, Git, Eclipse) or other is an asset
- Knowledge in IBM MQ is an asset
- Knowledge in Ansible and Jenkins is an asset
- Quality oriented
- Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset
- Adaptability & responsiveness to change (Agile Transformation)
- Problem solving - if there are some problems/bugs encountered, able to provide some initial feedback on what could went wrong. The candidate should see him/herself contributing to deliver the component, rather than a separate function that is just qualifying the product