About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology (IT) managed services in the Education Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries. They fall in the Top 25 Solution Providers in the world. Their core business is providing end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions to its clients. It caters to the entire Value Chain needs of its client companies from helping them design and implement their technology strategies, choosing the right software and cloud solution according to the nature of their business, etc, thus Empowering their Digital Transformation.
- Planning for cloud costs ensuring they don’t overspend on unused resources
- Forecasts cloud computing needs so that surprises are prevented due to a sudden increase in costs
- Visibility into your organization’s cloud architecture and usage
- Good understanding of compute saving model
- Evaluate and recommend innovative solutions to be applied in the company to reduce cloud costs
- Drive clear accountability for costs across your organization
- Automate or facilitate automation and processes to reduce cloud cost
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in similar role on Amazon AWS and/or Azure
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and application deployment on Amazon AWS and Azure
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating analysis in a clear and easily understood manner.
- Willingness to build relationships and collaborate across all levels and teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of financial planning.
- Experience working with data sets and SQL
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communicator in English, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all seniority levels around the world
- Strong cross-cultural and inter-personal communication skills