About our client
Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
- Must be able to report on the implications of over/under hedging to management
- Collect demand from P&L - Demand collection - Informs of currency forecast
- Concept of hedging on FS 9 - At the group level "
- Contract resolve & interpret the result to understand the demand
- Ensure an efficient collaboration with accounting team, the retail and e-commerce payment providers
- Contribute to set up solutions for securitization of treasury flows, cash transportation, and fight against fraud
- Remain informed about the local payment ecosystem and understands future developments
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Min 3 years of experience required
- Education into finance would be plus
- Knowledge of hedging - Variation
- Communicating the impact - Able to communicate the impact on P&L "
- Main area is to control the P&L - by understanding the demand pattern
- Execute the contract in MY
- Experience managing APAC countries within SSC environment