Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Responsible for talent management cycle, including talent acquisition, employee development and mentoring, and performance management.
- Facilitate staff engagement and team improvement ideas with commitment to the enterprise and staff retention.
- Support the advancement of staff competencies through the creation of development plans.
- Assesses the effectiveness of team responsibilities and accountabilities and makes recommendations as needed.
- Support and encourage an environment of innovation and learning so that the staff remains current with relevant technology and industry best practices that may enhance the services provided.
- Such an environment may include attendance at regional or national conferences staff members as appropriate.
- Provide general technical assistance, consulting, and direction to staff.
- Identify training needs and assist in developing training plans.
- Assist in development, modification, review and maintenance of procedures and operations guide.
- Coordinate the review and ongoing management of the UC and AV system.
- Understand business needs and processes.
- Lead the assessment, justification, implementation, and integration of UC and AV system.
- Accountable for maintenance of UC infrastructure. Ensure that all UC-supported systems stay up-to-date and compliant with updates and security patches. Determine and identify opportunities for system improvement. Provide response to system hardware and operating system software problems as necessary.
- Drive the cross functional teams to ensure a smooth delivery of customer’s major events or meetings over the UC and meeting room AV platform.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships between vendors, assist in reviewing of contracts.
Enterprise Project Management
- Oversee, plan, lead, coordinate, and collaborate with external partners, to lead small to medium size projects through the appropriate phases of implementation and support throughout the cross functional team.
- Collaborate with cross functional Project Manager, in directing the team to assist in initial scoping documents and resource estimates for new customer’s new UC and Meeting Room AV implementations.
- Minimum 8 years work experience with Unified Communication.
- Strong Understanding of transformation experts, business analysts and technology consultants based in Singapore
- Education in Engineering